Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Studded Skirt-Military Edge

It is Day 10 of my Necklace Challenge (I am wearing a different necklace everyday for 30 days) and for my overall look today, I went with a little Military Edge.
I started with my black and gold, stud skirt (Forever 21), then I picked out my camo print top (Zara). It has been awhile since I rocked any camo, so it made me happy to put this on today! Then, to help pull my look together I add my black and gold belt that was recently purchased (Ann Taylor) and my gold strappy heels (Chinese Laundry).
As for my necklace, my first thought was to wear my Carinos by Eydee, gold, triple chain necklace, but I wore that on day 3. I knew I still wanted a statement piece, and that is when I found this little number (Sam Moon)!! I love the girliness of the color with the hard/edginess of my outfit, I helps to brightness things up and not be so dark.  I added gold bracelets and my Nars Heat Wave lipstick, to complete the look!



1 comment: