Monday, September 9, 2013

Necklace Challenge!!

Here we are, the start of another week!!  Hope you all had a great weekend!

This weekend I was looking at some of my jewelry, and thought that I really should where more the of the TONS necklaces that I own, I tend to pick up the same ones. SO, I am giving myself the challenge to wear a different necklace for the next 30 days!

Below, is the necklace that I am wearing today (Forever 21- old) I paired it with a fairly new skirt that I recently purchased from Nordstrom Rack (roughly around $15). It is a good end of summer piece and something that I will be able to transition into fall with tall boots and layer pieces. Today I paired it with an olive button-down that has some brass stud details (Marshalls-$?), along with my Sam Edelman mixed metal heels, I also recently purchased (Piperlime-$65, click here for link).

Stay tuned for a new necklace everyday for the next 30 days!!



1 comment:

  1. Nice challenge!! Can't wait to see all 30 variations!!! You really look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete