Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 2, plus Black and White

Well, it is Day 2 of my necklace challenge, and today I went with a little number that I have had for a while. (Forever 21) You will see that I chose to go with a completely neutral color palette of black, white, and gold! I am seeing that black and white is going to continue to be a strong color pairing for this Fall and even into Spring 2014, I have been keeping up with NYFW!!

My harem pants are ones I have posted about before (Nordstrom Rack) but today I paired it with just a simple black v-neck (Target $10). I am telling you I am really loving this t-shirt thing right now (see past postings), it is just so simple to wear!!
I just added a few additional pieces of gold jewelry (rings, bracelet and watch) to complement my necklace! I chose to go with my hair up because if the weather here in San Antonio, it has been raining off and on all day.

1 comment: