Thursday, September 12, 2013

Girly Edge....Day 4

Today I am showing you how to mix girly lace fabric with some edgy accessories and it is Necklace Challenge Day 4!!

You can see that I have paired my Emerald Green lace dress with a black studded belt that reads as super edgy, this belt actually belonged to my great aunt who, as you can see from this accessory alone, was a true fashionista!
I added a Silver Chain Necklace that ties into a bow, I feels this help to pull together the girly edgy combo, you have edginess of the chain and the girliness of the bow. I also wore all silver rings and arm candy, and finalized my look with a pair of Sam Edelman Lorissa heels! These, I think, are my most fav pair of shoes, I am totally in love with the rhinestones, studs and spikes on the heel and that fact that it is on a Nude color again creates that girly edge!



No comments:

Post a Comment