Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello Again!

It has been sometime since my last post :( but I am back!

I wanted to share my outfit of the day with you, I LOVE pairing a plain tee with a dressier item. (If you look at some of my past posts you probably already know this!)

Today I paired a White V-neck Tee (Target $9) with a pair of Wide Leg Silk Trousers (Ann Taylor $30-SALE!!), both items purchased this week. I really liked the print on the pant, as well as the overall silhouette! Now, because they are a bit longer I made sure to go with a little bit of a higher heel (4"-Kenneth Cole already owned) to insure the pants did not look to long on me, and actually I feel like because the pant hits almost right at the ground, my legs look longer then what they really are.(Always a great thing!)

I then layer-up lots of Gold Jewelry. I love the color combo of Blue, White and Gold, it just feels very classic.

Now, if it really felt like fall here in San Antonio, I would have layered either a blazer or motto jacket of some sort, but considering it will reach 99 today, I decided to leave the layer at home.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am ready for FALL WEATHER and all the FALL FASHIONS, but I am sure I will have to wait a few more months.




1 comment:

  1. What a great look. Love the pants! They look so very good with the white tee!!!

    ReplyDelete