Thursday, September 26, 2013

More Fall Pieces Incorporated- Leather Skirt and Suede Booties

Over the last two days I have incorporated a few more fall pieces into my outfits, and just wanted to show you in hopes to inspire you on how you too can achieve this!!

9.25.13
This was yesterdays outfit just didn't have time to post, it was also Day 17 of the Necklace Challenge!
I went with a grey leopard, shift dress (Forever 21) and paired it with camel, suede booties that I have from last season. The camel color is a great color for a shoe as it can be paired back to almost any other color! I chose this art deco inspired necklace (Casa Guero) because I wanted a pop color and love the color combo of grey and red!



9.26.13
This is today's outfit, I started the outfit with the black faux leather skirt (Forever 21), since it is now fall I just couldn't wait to wear some of my leather pieces! Now, because it is still relatively warm here in SA, I paired my skirt with a just a plan V-neck tee (Target). I tried tucking in the tee but didn't like that you could see the extra material, and rather then just let the t-shirt hang out, I rubber banded the back, then tucked the extra into the rubber band (you can see the detail shot). For shoes, I went with my fav of the moment, while I can still wear them (Sam Edelman).
I finished off the look with this fabulous new necklace (DAY 18-Necklace Challenge) I just received from my favorite place to get accessories.... Carinos-by Eydee!! I am loving the color, and the chunkiness of the necklace, but because it is made of rope it is super light and does not weigh down my neck. You have to check out her pieces, I will be showcasing more on the blog in the next coming days!


2 comments:

  1. "Combine with a necklace and casual lace dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Combine with a necklace and dress maxi makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete