Monday, September 16, 2013

Philip Lim Sweater

Hope you are all coming off a great weekend!

I wanted to show you my new leopard print Philip Lim sweater that I purchased this weekend from the 3.1 Philip Lim for Target line. I loved the print, colors and the fact that the sleeves and back of the sweater are silky material. I choose to pair it with a cobalt blue haram pants, that helps to pull that color from the print on the sweater. If you have not checked out the collection you must, if it is still available at your local Target, I think a lot of places have sold out.

It is also Day 8 of my necklace challenge, I went with a really simple gold necklace as to not to take to much away from the print of my sweater. Also, today I went with flats due to the fact that it was rainy here today and I did not want to risk taking a spill on the slick grounds.

I will post my pics for days 5, 6 and 7 later this week, so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment