Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Members Only Jacket

Well today is Day 3 of my Necklace Challenge, I am going to be wearing a different necklace everyday for the next 30 days. Today I went with one of my most favorite necklaces and one that I wear a lot so it is going to be hard to not repeat this one.
The necklace is a Carinos-by Eydee (click to see her Facebook page), my dress I received as a gift from parents, they bought it for me from Italy while on their European holiday, I love the cobalt color, you will continue to see this color in fall. As you can see I paired it with a black and white Members Only Jacket that I just bought yesterday (Marshalls-$25), I am so excited about this jacket, they are back in style people so if you have an old one pull it out! I also, love the color combo of the cobalt blue with black and white. I again wore my mixed metal Sam Edelman heels (see Necklace Challenge post) and lots of mix metal jewelry!

Don't be afraid to pair a casual/sporty layer piece with dressier items, it is a great way to update your usual look and is a big thing right now in fashion, that I think is here to stay.




1 comment:

  1. Omg the dress looks gorgeous on you!! The color is amazing against your skin color!!!

    ReplyDelete