Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Fashions in a Warm Climate!

I am very excited that we are now officially into fall! Although, here in SATX I am sure we will not feel the true weather effects until sometime next year, but we still have to try and incorporate fall pieces.
Below are some ideas I have on how I have done this over the last few days.

Look 1- Outfit was from last Thursday, I was going for a Feminine Rocker look (didn't get a chance to post it), this was also Day 11 of my necklace challenge. The basic idea here is fall means.... LAYERS! but if you live in a warm weather climate this might be hard to do. However if you take your spring/summer dress and layer it with a fall vest, which typically is not as hot, you still get the layered look without all the heat that comes with it. I chose to layer with my black leather studded vest, I also like that it helps to EDGE up the look !!

Look 2- Today's outfit and Day 15 of my Necklace Challenge! The first idea with this look, is that it is time to pull out the boots! However, again in the warmer weather this is a little more difficult. That is why the booties work best during this transition time, you can pair them again with a dress that you wore during the spring/summer time and have the fall element in your look. Later, once it actually gets cooler, you can throw some tights under that dress and add leather jacket, and still use the booties!
The second idea with this look, add a fall lipstick color to instantly update your look. The one that I am wearing today is MAC Rebel, and truly is a lipstick I only wear during the fall.
As for my necklace today, I am rockin' another fabulous Carinos by Eydee piece! (click here for link to her Facebook)


Start incorporating those fall pieces!!


LOOK 1


LOOK 2


No comments:

Post a Comment