Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Glamified Boho Chic

Today I went BOHO CHIC but Glamified it a little!! This is not a look I usually do but still love it, and when I bought these pants I knew it was going to be a lot of fun to put together!
I just purchased these pants from Kohl's, they are part of the Jennifer Lopez collection. I don't know that I have ever really shopped at Kohl's but was pleasantly surprised with some of the items they had. Now I will warn you that some of the price shocked me a little for being at Kohl's but majority of the items are marked down. It felt more like they wanted you to think that you were getting a good price, so I guess it was more of marketing tactic.
I actually went in there looking for a Derek Lam swimsuit I saw on Racked.com, no luck there but I did find other goodies!! You will see that I glamified my look with a  sequin batwing sweater, this type of sleeve usually lends itself to the boho feel. I added some great jewels, I couldn't decide which large ring to wear so I wore both! I choose a berry lip color and finished off my look with my hairstyle. Today is very humid here in San Antonio, so rather then fight it, I went with it and teased my hair out a little more to give it some all over volume.

 
 
I love the bohemian look, how do you like to rock it? 

1 comment: